The process is about my client’s needs, not mine. I pride myself on not being the decision maker but the strategic leader and the one with the courage to guide and help my clients make the sometimes tough but right decisions so that they feel they have made the right move for themselves. (I do feel I part of my job is convincing my clients not to buy or sell a home – I do so by understanding their goals and needs in detail)
My background in marketing and advertising has paved the way for successful sales by using the latest and most effective marketing tools and tactics.
Feel free to contact me at any time with questions and advice.
Want to know even more about Ryan?
- Ryan knows the new ways to market homes: A sign on the lawn and an ad in your local paper doesn’t work these days. Potential buyers are using sources on the Internet to find their next home. And a simple listing on the Toronto Real Estate Board’s MLS system doesn’t set your home apart.
- Ryan will position your home properly: Different homes suit different types of buyers. Ryan will position it appropriately so that you get the best offers.
- Ryan will negotiate on your behalf: While you will ultimately make the decision on whether to accept an offer for your home, Ryan will work on your behalf to ensure that the offers maximize your home’s value.
- Ryan will help overcome the challenges to completing the sale: When an offer is presented with conditions, it is important to get the conditions addressed as quickly as possible so that the offer is ‘firm’. Ryan will work with the buyer’s representative to ensure a conditional offer is made ‘firm’ as quickly as possible.
- Ryan’s website is well-placed in major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, Facebook: Most Realtors have a website on which to advertise your property – but if nobody can find it in the major search engines, it’s like a billboard standing in the middle of the forest. Ryan invests in professional search engine optimization services so that when someone searches for his client’s properties these are found and portrayed in a professional manner.
- You don’t pay Ryan, period: When Ryan is representing you, his commission is paid by the seller. His only goal is to represent you in buying the home that is right for you and your family. Put him to work for you — that’s what he’s here for!
- Ryan is a full-time Realtor: There are lots of part-time real estate sales representatives in Toronto. Ryan devotes his full working week to his clients and doesn’t have to try to work around another job. You get his full attention.
- Ryan will find you the best home: Many of the best homes sell before they are even advertised. When you work with a Realtor like Ryan, you will have the ability to search through all of the homes for sale in the Toronto market — not just the ones that are left over.
- Ryan uses technology effectively: With near-instant access to new listings as soon as they are input into the Toronto Real Estate Board’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Ryan has the ability to find you the home that’s best for you as soon as it comes on the market — so that you can move quickly before competition heats up.
- Ryan will negotiate on your behalf to help you get the home you want. He knows when you, as the buyer, have the upper hand in negotiations and, more importantly, when you don’t. Each situation requires different negotiation techniques, and Ryan has the experience to navigate these waters effectively to ensure you get the home you want at the best price.
- Ryan is a ‘local’: Ryan works and lives in central Toronto and knows the pros and cons of each of the communities within. He diligently analyses each area in which he works. He knows the trends, the up-and-coming aspects of the neighbourhoods and what ultimately makes for a good, sound investment.
- Ryan will help you get the home you want: Just about every real estate transaction has challenges. Whether it is a financing issue or a home inspection that’s turned up something nasty, there is usually something that makes the situation ‘interesting’. With Ryan on your side, he’ll help you get through these challenges in a manner that is as stress-free as possible.
- Ryan treats each and every client with the utmost respect and appreciates that every individual has his or her own unique needs and wants. He is the consummate professional. Ryan guides and educates his clients and negotiates the best price – – no exceptions. His clients understand every step of the process so that they can make the best decision possible for themselves and their family.
- Bosley Real Estate Ltd. is a 100% family owned and operated Real Estate company that has been successfully assisting the buying and selling public since 1928. It is a Canadian company, and the Bosley Family are actively involved in the day-to-day management. Should you wish to talk to the owner of the company, you may actually do so!
- Bosley Real Estate Brokerage, Ltd. is a full-service Real Estate company, offering residential services in central Toronto, as well as offering industrial, commercial and investment sales and leasing.
- Numbered among the Bosley Management Team are past presidents of the Canadian Real Estate Association, the Ontario Real Estate Association, the Toronto Real Estate Board, and (Chair) of the Real Estate Council of Ontario. Collectively, we offer over 150 years of Real Estate Management, expertise and knowledge!
- We have contacts locally, provincially, nationally and internationally, who regularly supply us with valuable, potential home buyer referrals. Conversely, due to our involvement with the industry worldwide, we have the contacts to refer you to another firm, wherever you may be relocating. Our full-time marketing and sales representatives have been carefully selected and extensively trained. In addition to the mandatory licensing courses and education credits, they have participated in extensive marketing and sales training, as well as ongoing seminars reflecting immediate changes in the marketplace and industry trends. They are knowledgeable, informed and current.
- Our performance is guaranteed. Professional performance is what we believe you should expect and deserve, which is why you have my personal guarantee that your home will never be listed with us for longer than you wish.